The Cadence Central Park offers residents and visitors the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful Southern Nevada scenery. The park provides a children’s play area, picnic tables, and a path around the pond. To keep the park clean and safe for everyone, there are some basic rules.
The following activities and items are prohibited:
- Swimming or fishing in the pond
- Fireworks, fires, or glass containers
- Overnight parking or camping
- Climbing on trees, structures, or fences
- Alcoholic beverages (except by special permit)
- Firearms or weapons of any type
- Horses or horseback riding
- Trucks, motor vehicles, or bicycles on the turf and other unauthorized areas
- Activity disruptive to other park guests
- Restrooms are closed from dusk to dawn
- Parents/guardians are responsible for minors
- Pets must be leashed at all times
- Pet owners are responsible for pet(s), including clean-up
- Persons who intentionally damage or vandalize park property will be prosecuted
- Designated areas for parties or special events require reservations. Please call 702-558-9366 for reservations.
The Cadence Central Park is owned and operated by The LandWell Company and Cadence Residential Community Master Association (CRCMA).
You knowingly and voluntarily assume all risk of entering and using the park, its facilities, and equipment. By using this park, you waive all legal right to sue park, its owners, or affiliates for injury, harm, damage, and/or death. The park is not supervised.
In the event of an emergency, call 9-1-1.
Thanks for keeping the park safe and clean for all to enjoy.